Amount Per Serving: 1/2 cup
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cup broccoli florets or 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli slaw
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
A classic Broccoli Salad recipe that serves as an amazing side dish for any party or potluck. Made with broccoli, onion, and cranberries and tossed with a yogurt sauce, the taste will have your guests asking for more!
- Stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Combine broccoli, onion and cranberries and toss with yogurt sauce.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Top with sunflower seeds before serving.