Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
This recipe uses orange juice and grapefruit juice to produce the most tender pork tenderloin.
- Mix orange juice, grapefruit juice, cilantro, cumin, oregano, garlic, salt, and red pepper in gallon-sized zip-top plastic bag.
- Add pork and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes; up to 4 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Remove pork from marinade and discard remaining marinade. Grill, covered, about 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally or until the internal temperature reaches 145° F.
- Remove from grill and let rest 3-5 minutes before slicing.
140 calories; 3 g fat; 1 g saturated fat; 75 mg cholesterol; 220 mg sodium; 3 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 24 g protein