Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 lb. cooked steak, such as top sirloin or flank steak
- 4 cups thinly sliced brussels sprouts
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1/4 cup cumbled blue cheese, optional
- 1/4 cup pecans, optional
Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss halved brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 15–20 minutes or until tender and brown.
To assemble: divide sliced brussels sprouts among four bowls and add steak, apples, cranberries, celery and roasted brussels sprouts. Toss with honey mustard dressing. Top with blue cheese and pecans, if desired.
541 calories; 28 g fat; 7 g saturated fat; 90.7 mg cholesterol; 408.1 mg sodium; 38.3 g carbohydrate; 7.5 g fiber; 22.1 g sugar; 33.9 g protein