Total Time: 30 mins.
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 package Taylor Farms Roasted Garlic Chopped kit
Fareway is famous for meat, including many, great seafood options! With fresh shrimp and a chopped salad kit, this quick recipe doesn't sacrifice great taste for time. A delicious option for any day of the week!
Will need 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for at least 20 minutes.
1. Combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Marinate for 10–15 minutes.
2. Skewer 3–4 shrimp on each skewer.
3. Place oven rack 6 inches from broiler and preheat broiler to high heat.
4. Place shrimp skewers on broiler pan and cook until shrimp is opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
5. In a large bowl, combine salad, setting the dressing packet aside.
6. Top salad with shrimp skewers and dressing.
312 calories; 21 g fat; 3.5 g saturated fat; 142 mg cholesterol; 362 mg sodium; 12 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 2 g sugar; 20 g protein