Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 (10 ounce) package stir-fry vegetables (about 2.5 cups)
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3 cups cooked brown rice (cooked according to package directions)
Stir-fry is a great way to introduce the family to new and interesting flavors!
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with pepper flakes and stir fry for 3 minutes or until almost cooked through. Add vegetables and teriyaki sauce. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over rice.
477 calories; 18.3 g fat; 3.7 g saturated fat; 41 mg cholesterol; 788.1 mg sodium; 56.4 g carbohydrate; 5.8 g fiber; 3.5 g sugar; 20.6 g protein