Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 lb. ground beef or bison
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 package Taylor Farms Creamy Dill Pickle Chopped kit
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 c. red onion, chopped
- sliced dill pickle
Taking the flavors of the forever crowd favorite, hamburgers, into salad form! With only 15 minutes you can whip up this recipe for lunch or dinner easily using a salad kit to help you gather ingredients in less steps!
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Cook until ground beef is crumbled and brown, about 5–8 minutes.
2. Assemble the salad kit using ingredients from the bag, setting aside the dressing and crouton packets. Add tomatoes, avocado, onion and pickle slices.
3. When the ground beef is fully cooked, add it to the salad and top with dressing and crouton packets.
414 calories; 27 g fat; 7 g saturated fat; 77 mg cholesterol; 601 mg sodium; 14 g carbohydrate; 5 g fiber; 5 g sugar; 26 g protein